Kelly Anorak - Closet Core Sewing Pattern
Only 6 units of this product left
Style meets function with the Kelly Anorak: a classic shape with a modern cut, this simple coat is the perfect choice for transitional weather.
Offered in sizes 0-20.
Lightweight and unlined, it features a two-piece cuffed sleeve, optional drawstring waist, gusseted flap pocket and a zipper placket with snap buttons.
View A will keep you warm and dry with a roomy three-piece hood, while View B features a classic stand-up collar.
4/5 (Advanced). View tutorials and blog posts for help making this garment here
If fabric is 45inch / 114cm wide:
Sizes 0-8 = 3.2m
Sizes 8-20 = 3.75m
If fabric is 58inch / 150cm wide:
Sizes 0-8 = 2.3m
Sizes 8-14 = 2.75m
Sizes 16-20 = 3.2m
- 13 x metal snap buttons 12-15mm (1/2”-5/8")
- Separating coat zipper with pull on left side (sizes 0-4 = 24” zipper, sizes 6-20 = 26” zipper)
- 1.3m x 5mm drawstring
- Optional: 3 metres of double fold bias tape to finish neckline and coat hem (can be replaced with overlocking or homemade bias tape)
- Optional: 2 x grommets - size #0 or #1, inside diameter 6-7 mm (can be replaced with machine buttonhole)
Other optional notions:
- We would recommend using our Wonderclips instead of pins if using a waterproof fabric!
This pattern is also available to buy in person when visiting Fabworks Mill Shop in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.
This product is a full physical paper copy of the Kelly Anorak - Closet Core Sewing Pattern
All patterns bought from Fabworks will be dispatched using the same delivery service that is used for fabric orders. If your order contains one of these sewing patterns and fabric(s) we will send all items together. More info here