Visit Fabworks Mill Shop
Welcome to Fabworks Mill Shop!
How to find Fabworks Millshop:
Car 🚗 Fabworks Mill Shop in Dewsbury is located at the bottom of Bradford Street, just off the ring road. The address is: Fabworks Providence Mills Bradford Street Dewsbury West Yorkshire WF13 1EN
For extra help in finding us, click the map image below to watch our short video!
- By train: Fabworks is a 3 minute walk from Dewsbury train station
- By bus: Fabworks is a 10 minute walk from Dewsbury bus station
Map of Fabworks Mill Shop & surrounding area
Food and drink is prohibited in the Mill Shop
Animals are prohibited in the Mill Shop
one of the many local businesses in our area!
- Red Brick Mill - Fantastic for home furnishings plus it has two lovely cafe's!
- Birstall Retail Park - Home to many shopping centres, including Ikea and Homesense, along with plenty of restaurants .
- The Mill Outlet & Garden Centre, Batley - For Womens & Menswear outlet stores, Home furnishing, Garden Centre & café. The Mill Outlet is also home to Colway & Sew On - a sewing machine retailer and servicing shop!
- White Rose Shopping Centre - Many shops, restaurants and also a cinema!
Creative Craft Centre - Brilliant for finding other craft and sewing notions that we don't stock ourselves!
- Lucky Fashions Dewsbury - Another fabric shop nearer to where we are based, run by the very friendly Manjit.
Scraps: Scrap Creative Reuse Arts Projects - Focusing on helping the environment by reusing waste materials from businesses as resources for art, crafts and play! Membership of Scraps is free and open to everyone who would like to buy scraps, just join when you visit the shop and are ready to purchase.
Byram Arcade - Stunning Victorian Arcade in the centre of Huddersfield, home to independent shops, cafes etc. Including Calder Graphics, art supplies shop, and Crafty Praxis, selling handmade gifts created by local artists, makers and designers alongside some craft supplies, hand dyed yarns and embroidery silks.
Ponderosa Zoo - Fab place to visit that's fun for all the family! Perfect if you have little ones with you. A selection of food and drink options with a coffee shop, ice-cream parlour, pizza shed and a Lakeside Restaurant.
Cannon Hall Farm - Another great place to go for a full family day out! Reserve a table for afternoon tea after visiting the farm, reptile house and adventure playground.
Eureka - An award-winning children's museum in Halifax with more than 400 interactive exhibits which inspire children aged 0-11 to learn about themselves and the world around them through imagination, discovery and play!
Shibden Hall - Dating from 1420 this historic hall offers visitors a glimpse of the lives of the people who lived and worked there – including the noted diarist Anne Lister 1791- 1840- who life has recently been dramatized in the acclaimed BBC drama Gentleman Jack.
The house and gardens are an ideal place for history enthusiasts and the Park is an ideal place for families with a boating lake, miniature railway, playground, café etc.
Hebden Bridge - On the Yorkshire side of the Pennine Hills, a small, bustling canal town where the scenery is spectacular. Boasting an array of individual shops, pubs, wholefood cafes, restaurants, antique centre, arts centre/ gallery, craft market and so much more.
- Holmfirth – Bustling mill town with an excellent array of independent shops, cafes, pubs etc.
Calderdale Industrial Museum - A museum showing the development of industry in Halifax and Calderdale from domestic textile manufacture in the seventeenth century through to modern machine tools. The museum is located in the centre of Halifax, five minutes from the train station!
Gomersal Park Hotel & Spa - independently run hotel with spa facilities- restaurant / bar/ café and country Parkland.
- Stay at Gomersal Park Hotel & Spa and you must visit Oakwell Hall historic house and country park – literally around the corner! This grade 1 Elizabethan Manor House with period gardens has a visitor centre, country 2 car parks, shop, cafe, and a children’s playground. This wonderful local gem has historic links the Literary Bronte family.
- If you need a place to stay, Travelodge Leeds Morley is just a 15 minute drive away from us! A budget-friendly option if you're looking for affordable accommodation nearby.