Pink Sand - Utility Stretch Twill
Only 0.5m of this product left in stock
Price is per HALF metre. 1 unit = 0.5metres. For 1.5metres, add 3 units.
All cut length orders are sent as one continuous length.
A classic stone chino style (with a hint of flesh pink) that always looks smart, and a superb pink sand colour that we know is the mainstay of many a spring/summer wardrobe.
Stable (with a little elastane across the width for a comfortable fit), hard-wearing yet soft and will drape reassuringly when used in longer lengths.
Simply decide what to make from this super versatile fabric. Here are some of our own suggestions of patterns that we would use this fabric for:
- Classic Trench Coats: Ulysses Trench - Victory Patterns, Isla Trench Coat - Named Clothing
- Utility / Parka / Anoraks: The Utility Coat - Makers Atelier, Kelly Anorak- Closet Core Patterns
- Denim-Jeans style Jackets: Butterick 5616
- Classic Blazer & Trousers Ensemble: Burda 7134
- Jeans / Dungarees / Overalls: Closet Core-Jenny Overalls, TATB - Mila Dungarees, Ginger Jeans - Closet Core Patterns
- Pinafore Dresses: Cleo - TATB, Scoop Pinafore - Sew Different
There are of course countless other brilliant sewing patterns available, these are but a few. Other excellent uses are craft aprons, tool apron/holders, tote bags, messenger bags, hats, caps, rucksacks, bowling and barrel bags, shoe tidy's and much more.
Composition: Cotton & Elastane
Width: 150cm / 59inch
Pattern repeat: N/A