Powder Blue - Stretch Bengaline
Only 18m of this product left in stock
Price is per HALF metre. 1 unit = 0.5metres. For 1.5metres, add 3 units.
All cut length orders are sent as one continuous length.
Powder Blue - Stretch Bengaline is a tightly woven fabric with a fine horizontal ribbed detail. This fabric is used widely in high fashion and exudes a quality finish and practicality due to its strength, stability, and versatile handle.
Powder Blue is a delightful pastel/powder blue fabric that has true vintage style but will look equally striking and fresh for modern spring/summer makes. Team with other pastel tones for a perfect spring rainbow of delicate colour. All you have to do is decide what to make from this super versatile fabric.
Powder Blue has lengthwise added elastane provides retentive stretch and ease of movement when making garments that are fitted, making it an ideal all-rounder. Whether you are creating softly flared skater style dresses, full gathered Lindy-Bop '50s styles or jeans style worker/utility garments. Classic slim-fit trousers, matching blazers and neat pencil skirts. Powder Blue benefits from a host of qualities needed for modern clothing with vintage style, medium weight, stability and stretch plus a malleable handle, perfect for creating full gathers with lots of body.
It will drape in garments with length and hold crisp details; collars cuffs, waistbands, front bands, and facings. Similar in handle to stretch drills/twills but with more of an occasion wear feel.
- Ulysses trench - Victory Patterns
- Isla Trench Coat - Named Clothing
- Denim - Jeans style Jackets: Butterick 5616
- Classic blazer and trousers ensemble: Burda 7134
- Jeans and Dungarees/overalls:
- Lynsey Dugarees - The Pattern Stash
- Closet Case - Jenny Overalls
- Tilly and The Buttons - Mila Dungarees
- Closet Case Patterns - Ginger Jeans
- Pinafore Dresses Tilly and The Buttons - Cleo, Sew Different - Scoop Pinafore will look super stylish in this true green gem!
Composition: Polyester & Elastane
Width: 150cm / 59inch
Pattern repeat: N/A