Lynsey Dungarees (PDF) - The Pattern Stash
Disclaimer: This is a PDF Digital Download, the pattern will be emailed to you within 2 working days of your purchase.
If you would like to buy a physical paper copy of the pattern Click Here!
To purchase the Lynsey Dungarees Sewing Kit, please Click Here!
The Lynsey Dungarees:
Unisex Artisan Dungarees, this pattern creates a comfortable relaxed-fitting pair of dungarees.
Available in full or cropped length, the pattern includes sewing pattern hacks!
Easy to make and even easier to wear, suitable for beginners.
Available in sizes XS - XXL with fitting instructions and alteration guide.
As worn by Lynsey Ford on a popular interior design challenge programme!
This product is the PDF Digital Download version of the pattern, for making the Lynsey Dungarees by The Pattern Stash. Each package includes:
- Envelope with sewing notions and measurements
- Detailed step by step instructions
- A4 paper pattern, stick this together to create your copy of the pattern
- If you would like to buy a physical paper copy of the pattern Click Here!
A universal garment suitable for many types of fabrics including medium to heavyweight, stable woven fabrics such as cotton, corduroy, denim, drills & twills, linen & even furnishing fabrics as featured!
We absolutely love Foliage Furore - Linen Look (Curtaining) the make the most comfortable stylish pair of Dungarees suitable for all seasons!
Fabric Requirements for fabrics 150cm / 60inch wide:
XS - L
XL - XXL
|3m / 3.3yd||3.1m / 3.4yd|
Fabric Requirements for fabrics 280cm / 110inch wide:
XS - L
XL - XXL
|1.5m / 1.6yd||1.6m / 1.8yd|
This pattern is ideal for using double-width curtain fabrics which is perfect for helping with pattern matching!
Please use the measurements guide on the photographs to help allocate your size.
This sewing pattern is not suitable for fabrics narrower than 150 cm wide.
Other Sewing Notions:
- Dungaree fastenings (4cm), sliders (4cm) & jeans buttons
- 2m of coordinating bias binding
- 1 piece of medium weight interfacing (4cm x 35cm wide for facing)
- 1/2m of 19mm wide elastic (for gathered pouch pocket only)
- Matching threads for top-stitching
- If you like our styling for the featured display dungarees, we have used Foliage Furore - Linen Look (Curtaining)
- Purchase all your fabrics and haberdashery in one neat bundle within the Sewing Kit! Click Here, choose the "Without Sewing Pattern" option when purchasing the PDF!
- Looking for inspiration? Follow our Instagram account dedicated to The Pattern Stash, where you'll find tips, information and inspiration @thepatternstash
- An Introduction To The Pattern Stash blog article
To view all sewing patterns from The Pattern Stash, Click Here!
Idk how to change previous review but it’s now all been sorted, I have the downloaded pattern and ready to go.
Pattern is of excellent quality, worth the money. Service of the pattern dept great as I made a mistake in my ordering and they sorted it for me very quickly and pleasantly.