Dawn Dreams Stripe - 100% Linen
Price is per HALF metre. 1 unit = 0.5metres. For 1.5metres, add 3 units.
All cut length orders are sent as one continuous length.
Weight: Medium / Light
Composition: 100% Linen
Width: 150cm / 59.05inch
Pattern Repeat (stripe width): 4cm / 1.57inch
Made in Europe by a company of world renown, with centuries of expertise and tradition. This 100% linen fabric gives you all the benefits of natural fibres. Linen has been used for centuries because of its beneficial properties; cool and breathable, gets softer with washing & wear and linen is impervious to moths and resists dirt and stains.
Inspired by the early mornings, just before the sun lifts above the horizon when the cloudy sky is lightened. Dawn Dreams Stripe features mid-blue, pale blue, and black with silver and white chain-like, twilled lines, making up this fresh feeling pinstripe. A great summer stylish fabric Each block of stripes are 4cm in width, going horizontally.
Lightly textured, grained-like.
Close weave with light translucence.
Stable and hard-wearing hand.
Crisp but has a soft drape when used at length.
For medium-lightweight linens: this fabric is the perfect weight for all manner of separates and stand-alone garments.
- The Pattern Stash: Cordelia Trousers (shorts) and Amelia Skirt
- Classic blazers and jackets: ( may need lining) Sew Different - Sunrise Jacket, Friday Pattern Co - Ilford Jacket
- Jumpsuits: Paper Theory - Zadie
- Cropped shorts styles & playsuits
- Dresses: Sew Different Tulip Dress, Triple Tuck Smock, Folia Frock
- Tunics, Boxy tops, vests, T-shirt styles
Lightweight soft furnishings such as cushions, café curtains, lined blinds, etc.