Blueberry Dream Panama Style - Linen & Cotton
Only 15m of this product left in stock
Price is per HALF metre. 1 unit = 0.5metres. For 1.5metres, add 3 units.
All cut length orders are sent as one continuous length.
Composition: Linen & Cotton
Width: 148cm / 58.2inch
Pattern repeat: N/A
Made in Europe by a company of world renown, with centuries of expertise and tradition. This Linen & cotton fabric gives you all the benefits of natural fibres. Linen has been used for centuries because of its beneficial properties; cool and breathable, gets softer with washing & wear and linen is impervious to moths and resists dirt and stains.
Soft warm golden grey and denim blue combine to give a pleasing ' denim jeans look' with drapey breathable qualities.
Lustrous (almost shot) sheen.
Good bias ease.
Lightly textured, fine basket-style feel.
Panama style giving open weave with excellent breathability, akin to tropical fabrics.
Stable and hard-wearing hand.
Crisp but has a soft drape when used at length.
For mediumweight linens: this fabric is the perfect weight for all manner of separates and stand-alone garments.
- The Pattern Stash: Cordelia Trousers (may require lining) and Amelia Skirt
- Classic blazers and jackets:( may require lining) Sew Different - Sunrise Jacket, Friday Pattern Co - Ilford Jacket
- Jumpsuits: Paper Theory - Zadie
- Cropped shorts styles & playsuits
- Dresses: Sew Different Tulip Dress, Triple Tuck Smock, Folia Frock
- Tunics, Boxy tops, vests, T-shirt styles
Lightweight soft furnishings such as cushions, café curtains, lined blinds, etc