Night Shoot Pin Stripe - 100% Linen
Only 3m of this product left in stock
Price is per HALF metre. 1 unit = 0.5metres. For 1.5metres, add 3 units.
All cut length orders are sent as one continuous length.
Composition: 100% Linen
Width: 152cm / 59.8inch
Pattern repeat: Stripe width 2cm / .78inch
Made in Europe by a company of world renown, with centuries of expertise and tradition. This 100% Linen fabric gives you all the benefits of natural fibres. Linen has been used for centuries because of its beneficial properties; cool and breathable, gets softer with washing & wear and linen is impervious to moths and resists dirt and stains.
Night Shoot Pin Stripe - Linen a fabulous, cool, breathable linen fabric, woven with superfine classic black and white linen yarns, Predominantly black background woven with a classic fine 2cm pinstripe along the length.
Lightly textured, grained-like.
Close weave with good opacity.
Stable and hard-wearing hand.
Crisp but has a soft drape when used at length.
For mediumweight linens: this fabric is the perfect weight for all manner of separates and stand-alone garments.
- The Pattern Stash: Cordelia Trousers and Amelia Skirt
- Classic blazers and jackets: Sew Different - Sunrise Jacket, Friday Pattern Co - Ilford Jacket
- Jumpsuits: Paper Theory - Zadie
- Cropped shorts styles & playsuits
- Dresses: Sew Different Tulip Dress, Triple Tuck Smock, Folia Frock
- Tunics, Boxy tops, vests, T-shirt styles.