Golden Oatmeal - Lustrous Linen & Cotton
Price is per HALF metre. 1 unit = 0.5metres. For 1.5metres, add 3 units.
All cut length orders are sent as one continuous length.
Composition: Linen & Cotton
Width: 152cm / 59.8inch
Pattern repeat: N/A
Made in Europe by a company of world renown, with centuries of expertise and tradition. This Linen & Cotton fabric gives you all the benefits of natural fibres. Linen has been used for centuries because of its beneficial properties; cool and breathable, gets softer with washing & wear and linen is impervious to moths and resists dirt and stains.
Finely woven in soft natural oatmeal, cream, and beige with a golden-hued twill that has a subtle sheen that lifts this elegant fabric. Suitable whether you are clothing you and yours, or producing a range of niche boutique wear. Natural fibre blended fabric with timeless appeal.
Lightly textured, grained-like.
Close weave with good opacity.
Stable and hard-wearing hand, yet soft & malleable with soft drape quality when used at length.
Subtle lustrous sheen when presented to the light.
For mediumweight linens: this fabric is the perfect weight for all manner of separates and stand-alone garments.
- The Pattern Stash: Cordelia Trousers and Amelia Skirt
- Classic blazers and jackets: Sew Different - Sunrise Jacket, Friday Pattern Co - Ilford Jacket
- Jumpsuits: Paper Theory - Zadie
- Cropped shorts styles & playsuits
- Dresses: Sew Different Tulip Dress, Triple Tuck Smock, Folia Frock
- Tunics, Boxy tops, vests, T-shirt styles
Lightweight soft furnishings such as cushions, café curtains, lined blinds, etc.